Sunday, October 13, 2013

Them peoples.

One of my favorite things about visiting Chicago this summer was seeing the people. We don't have a lot of diversity in my small town, so it was quite different walking around with SWARMS of people of all types. Walking around downtown Chicago, it was so so prominent that every person was distinctly unique and beautiful. Everyone had their own story. It was breathtaking. I wish I could have captured it better, I was kind of being rushed around by my sisters so I wasn't able to people watch as much as I wanted to. But this was one of my favorite pictures.

I've had to put my "photoing" on hold for a bit while I get in to the groove of fall quarter. School is a pain in the butt... But I'm doing real well. I absolutely love my new job. I'm so happy to be there. It takes up a lot of my day, but thats the way it goes. Over all, God is good, as usual, and he is taking amazing care of me and my needs. Lets hope He lets me squeeze in some time for some new photo shoots soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment